We are looking for an experienced Product Lead to manage one of our exciting projects and assemble the best team!
If you are a go-getter, entrepreneurial mindset, diligent deadline-maker, pro delegator, and details person, let's talk!
What you will do:
- Serve as a Product Lead, working closely and preparing tasks for the development, design, and performance teams;
- Lead e-commerce project, be responsible for the growth, roadmap, and overall success;
- Constantly monitor financial results and project/team performance;
- Do A/B testing & share your findings with other team members;
- Ensure resources by hiring new team members, building relationships with freelancers;
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to the CEO.
What We Expect:
- 2+ years of product/project management experience (or equivalent);
- Good understanding of digital performance marketing;
- Experience in the development of digital/physical products or digital marketing products;
- Strong team leadership skills;
- Experience in hiring and building teams would be a plus;
- Excellent English and Lithuanian skills (speaking and writing);
- Experience with Google or native Ads platforms (RevContent, Taboola, Outbrain, etc.) would be considered a huge advantage;
- Proactivity and the ability to multitask effectively are a must.
What we offer:
- Gross salary Range: 2500-3800 EUR (according to qualifications);
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it's about how much you do, not how long);
- Annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
Can you see yourself on our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].