We’re looking for a PPC Specialist to join our incredible team of digital marketers. If you’re organized, understand business drivers, and have a strong desire to manage million-dollar budget advertising campaigns in major international markets – then you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
What you will do:
- Plan, create, and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels;
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels;
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns;
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to review traffic performance and provide ongoing optimization suggestions.
What we expect:
- At least 1 year of experience in PPC advertising, digital marketing, or a related field;
- Experience with A/B testing and data analysis;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed campaign performance goals;
- A strong desire to work with large budgets;
- Experience with native platforms such as RevContent, Taboola, Outbrain, etc. would be considered a huge advantage.
- Salary Range: 2000-5000 (Gross) + bonuses according to qualifications and results;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it's about how much you do, not how long);
- Budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to great use? Then join our fast-growing team of marketers, salespeople, and data nerds on a mission to disrupt the way people shop online!
Send your CV to [email protected].